New Parking Lot Opening At Sacramento International Airport
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – More affordable parking is coming to Sacramento International Airport.
A 24-hour daily surface lot located before the entrance to the garage is opening today.
It’s closer to the terminals and will cost $12 a day.
The change is being made to make up for some temporary parking spaces that are being phased out in the Economy Lot.
For information about airport parking, visit http://www.sacramento.aero/smf/to_and_from/parking/