New Parking Lot Opening At Sacramento International Airport
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – More affordable parking is coming to Sacramento International Airport.
A 24-hour daily surface lot located before the entrance to the garage is opening today.
It’s closer to the terminals and will cost $12 a day.
The change is being made to make up for some temporary parking spaces that are being phased out in the Economy Lot.
For information about airport parking, visit http://www.sacramento.aero/smf/to_and_from/parking/