New Parking Lot Opening At Sacramento International Airport
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – More affordable parking is coming to Sacramento International Airport.
A 24-hour daily surface lot located before the entrance to the garage is opening today.
It’s closer to the terminals and will cost $12 a day.
The change is being made to make up for some temporary parking spaces that are being phased out in the Economy Lot.
For information about airport parking, visit http://www.sacramento.aero/smf/to_and_from/parking/