New Parking Lot Opening At Sacramento International Airport
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – More affordable parking is coming to Sacramento International Airport.
A 24-hour daily surface lot located before the entrance to the garage is opening today.
It’s closer to the terminals and will cost $12 a day.
The change is being made to make up for some temporary parking spaces that are being phased out in the Economy Lot.
For information about airport parking, visit http://www.sacramento.aero/smf/to_and_from/parking/