New Parking Lot Opening At Sacramento International Airport
Don't Miss This
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – More affordable parking is coming to Sacramento International Airport.
A 24-hour daily surface lot located before the entrance to the garage is opening today.
It’s closer to the terminals and will cost $12 a day.
The change is being made to make up for some temporary parking spaces that are being phased out in the Economy Lot.
For information about airport parking, visit http://www.sacramento.aero/smf/to_and_from/parking/