Birds Are Back At Natomas Shopping Center
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The little black birds are everywhere at a Natomas shopping center and they are leaving their mark.
“Yeah, let’s make this interview quick,” the resident Bat Man told CBS13’s Steve Large Tuesday night.
He has mastered being a bird man so far unscathed.
“You know you just have to watch out for them,” he said.
When the birds came to the Raley’s shopping center on Natomas Boulevard at Del Paso Road, managers trimmed the trees and put nets on them. Now there are no nets yet, but least a dry cleaner is on site.
“Actually we haven’t had any problems with that. I mean, nobody’s bringing in something and going ‘OK. I just walked through the parking lot and now you’ve got to clean it,'” said Sandra White of 5 Star Dry Cleaners.
Besides the mess, there is lots of noise.
The birds are back. If you’re shopping in Natomas, beware.