Birds Are Back At Natomas Shopping Center
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The little black birds are everywhere at a Natomas shopping center and they are leaving their mark.
“Yeah, let’s make this interview quick,” the resident Bat Man told CBS13’s Steve Large Tuesday night.
He has mastered being a bird man so far unscathed.
“You know you just have to watch out for them,” he said.
When the birds came to the Raley’s shopping center on Natomas Boulevard at Del Paso Road, managers trimmed the trees and put nets on them. Now there are no nets yet, but least a dry cleaner is on site.
“Actually we haven’t had any problems with that. I mean, nobody’s bringing in something and going ‘OK. I just walked through the parking lot and now you’ve got to clean it,'” said Sandra White of 5 Star Dry Cleaners.
Besides the mess, there is lots of noise.
The birds are back. If you’re shopping in Natomas, beware.