Yuba City Man Run Over By Girlfriend
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
YUBA CITY (CBS13) – An investigation is under way after police say a woman was behind the wheel when she ran over her boyfriend in Yuba City on Tuesday night.
It happened at an apartment complex on Queens Avenue. Investigators say it seems like the two were in an argument just before he was hit but it wasn’t clear if the woman ran over him on purpose.
The man was trapped under the front part of the car for about 10 minutes with “crushing” injuries, according to Yuba City firefighters.
A witness who ran over to help described the scene.
“I held his hand, felt that he had a pulse. I called 911,” Manolito De La Vega said. “All I could do was hold on to him and tell him help was on its way.”
The man was rushed to Rideout hospital in Marysville with major injuries. His condition wasn’t known.