Yuba City Man Run Over By Girlfriend
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
YUBA CITY (CBS13) – An investigation is under way after police say a woman was behind the wheel when she ran over her boyfriend in Yuba City on Tuesday night.
It happened at an apartment complex on Queens Avenue. Investigators say it seems like the two were in an argument just before he was hit but it wasn’t clear if the woman ran over him on purpose.
The man was trapped under the front part of the car for about 10 minutes with “crushing” injuries, according to Yuba City firefighters.
A witness who ran over to help described the scene.
“I held his hand, felt that he had a pulse. I called 911,” Manolito De La Vega said. “All I could do was hold on to him and tell him help was on its way.”
The man was rushed to Rideout hospital in Marysville with major injuries. His condition wasn’t known.