Yuba City Man Run Over By Girlfriend
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
YUBA CITY (CBS13) – An investigation is under way after police say a woman was behind the wheel when she ran over her boyfriend in Yuba City on Tuesday night.
It happened at an apartment complex on Queens Avenue. Investigators say it seems like the two were in an argument just before he was hit but it wasn’t clear if the woman ran over him on purpose.
The man was trapped under the front part of the car for about 10 minutes with “crushing” injuries, according to Yuba City firefighters.
A witness who ran over to help described the scene.
“I held his hand, felt that he had a pulse. I called 911,” Manolito De La Vega said. “All I could do was hold on to him and tell him help was on its way.”
The man was rushed to Rideout hospital in Marysville with major injuries. His condition wasn’t known.