Yuba City Man Run Over By Girlfriend
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
YUBA CITY (CBS13) – An investigation is under way after police say a woman was behind the wheel when she ran over her boyfriend in Yuba City on Tuesday night.
It happened at an apartment complex on Queens Avenue. Investigators say it seems like the two were in an argument just before he was hit but it wasn’t clear if the woman ran over him on purpose.
The man was trapped under the front part of the car for about 10 minutes with “crushing” injuries, according to Yuba City firefighters.
A witness who ran over to help described the scene.
“I held his hand, felt that he had a pulse. I called 911,” Manolito De La Vega said. “All I could do was hold on to him and tell him help was on its way.”
The man was rushed to Rideout hospital in Marysville with major injuries. His condition wasn’t known.