Boy, 4, Jumps On Bed, Tumbles 35 Feet Out Window
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
BURBANK (CBS2) — A 4-year-old boy survived a 35-foot fall out of a third floor window at an apartment complex in Burbank Tuesday.
Carl Segui’s parents said their son was jumping on a bed when he suddenly flipped out of the window and landed on top of a bush.
His mother said she feared the worst.
“I was thinking, ‘Oh my God, is he alive?’” she said.
The young boy was rushed to a local hospital and kept overnight.
“I was just crying the whole time and praying,” said Carl’s mother.
Merely 24 hours later, Carl left the hospital with a few stiches on his head and a bandage to protect it.
“No fracture… nothing at all …only a contusion,” the boy’s mom said. “He is a miracle kid. We are lucky to have him.”
Carl said he felt like a “superhero” after his 3-story fall.
After all, he did dress up as Batman for Halloween.