Boy, 4, Jumps On Bed, Tumbles 35 Feet Out Window
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
BURBANK (CBS2) — A 4-year-old boy survived a 35-foot fall out of a third floor window at an apartment complex in Burbank Tuesday.
Carl Segui’s parents said their son was jumping on a bed when he suddenly flipped out of the window and landed on top of a bush.
His mother said she feared the worst.
“I was thinking, ‘Oh my God, is he alive?’” she said.
The young boy was rushed to a local hospital and kept overnight.
“I was just crying the whole time and praying,” said Carl’s mother.
Merely 24 hours later, Carl left the hospital with a few stiches on his head and a bandage to protect it.
“No fracture… nothing at all …only a contusion,” the boy’s mom said. “He is a miracle kid. We are lucky to have him.”
Carl said he felt like a “superhero” after his 3-story fall.
After all, he did dress up as Batman for Halloween.