Thieves Make Off With $11,000 In Bras From Victoria’s Secret
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
PALO ALTO (CBS SF) – Shoplifters played a major trick on Victoria’s Secret clerks this Halloween, robbing the Stanford Shopping Center store of 180 bras, according to Palo Alto Weekly.
Police told the paper that a team of thieves entered the mall store off of El Camino Real Wednesday afternoon around 2 p.m. and began opening storage drawers beneath display racks.
Store operators told police that the lingerie shop was busy at the time, and the theft was not immediately noticed. As a result, police do not yet have any suspect description, and are not certain of the number of thieves involved.
Employees told CBS 5 thieves also struck last Friday and stole $7,000 worth of bras at the front of the store before making a quick exit.
A spokesperson for Victoria’s Secret said the company had not heard of major thefts at other stores nationwide.