Thieves Make Off With $11,000 In Bras From Victoria’s Secret
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
PALO ALTO (CBS SF) – Shoplifters played a major trick on Victoria’s Secret clerks this Halloween, robbing the Stanford Shopping Center store of 180 bras, according to Palo Alto Weekly.
Police told the paper that a team of thieves entered the mall store off of El Camino Real Wednesday afternoon around 2 p.m. and began opening storage drawers beneath display racks.
Store operators told police that the lingerie shop was busy at the time, and the theft was not immediately noticed. As a result, police do not yet have any suspect description, and are not certain of the number of thieves involved.
Employees told CBS 5 thieves also struck last Friday and stole $7,000 worth of bras at the front of the store before making a quick exit.
A spokesperson for Victoria’s Secret said the company had not heard of major thefts at other stores nationwide.