UPDATED: Man Found Dead In Home Identified, Ruled Homicide
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
STOCKTON (CBS13) – An unknown person walked into a Stockton restaurant and handed an employee a note, leading police to a homicide.
Around 10 p.m. Friday, a person wearing all dark clothing and a hooded sweatshirt, walked into a restaurant on Charter Way and handed an employee a note requesting that someone have police search a residence in the 2400 block of Waterloo Road near Highway 99. The person then left the restaurant.
At the home, sheriff’s deputies discovered 20-year-old Jorge Equiluz deceased, with a gun shot wound to the head.
Detectives are currently investigating, but so far have said there are no signs of forced entry, theft or a struggle.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office at (209) 468-4400; or to remain anonymous, text any information to 274637 (CRIMES).