UPDATED: Elk Grove Autistic Boy Found
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – Elk Grove police have found the missing autistic boy at the AM/PM on Grantline Road.
Dominic Zanartu, 13, was last seen this afternoon at Harriet Eddy Middle School in the 9300 block of Soaring Oaks Drive around 3:15 p.m. He was upset about his television and computer privileges being taken from him due to a poor progress report.
Zanartu is described as a bi-racial, Caucasian and Hispanic, male, 6’1, 235 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a black sweatshirt, black sweat pants and black shoes.