UPDATED: Elk Grove Autistic Boy Found
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – Elk Grove police have found the missing autistic boy at the AM/PM on Grantline Road.
Dominic Zanartu, 13, was last seen this afternoon at Harriet Eddy Middle School in the 9300 block of Soaring Oaks Drive around 3:15 p.m. He was upset about his television and computer privileges being taken from him due to a poor progress report.
Zanartu is described as a bi-racial, Caucasian and Hispanic, male, 6’1, 235 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a black sweatshirt, black sweat pants and black shoes.