UPDATED: Elk Grove Autistic Boy Found
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – Elk Grove police have found the missing autistic boy at the AM/PM on Grantline Road.
Dominic Zanartu, 13, was last seen this afternoon at Harriet Eddy Middle School in the 9300 block of Soaring Oaks Drive around 3:15 p.m. He was upset about his television and computer privileges being taken from him due to a poor progress report.
Zanartu is described as a bi-racial, Caucasian and Hispanic, male, 6’1, 235 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a black sweatshirt, black sweat pants and black shoes.