UPDATED: Elk Grove Autistic Boy Found
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – Elk Grove police have found the missing autistic boy at the AM/PM on Grantline Road.
Dominic Zanartu, 13, was last seen this afternoon at Harriet Eddy Middle School in the 9300 block of Soaring Oaks Drive around 3:15 p.m. He was upset about his television and computer privileges being taken from him due to a poor progress report.
Zanartu is described as a bi-racial, Caucasian and Hispanic, male, 6’1, 235 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a black sweatshirt, black sweat pants and black shoes.