UPDATED: Elk Grove Autistic Boy Found
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – Elk Grove police have found the missing autistic boy at the AM/PM on Grantline Road.
Dominic Zanartu, 13, was last seen this afternoon at Harriet Eddy Middle School in the 9300 block of Soaring Oaks Drive around 3:15 p.m. He was upset about his television and computer privileges being taken from him due to a poor progress report.
Zanartu is described as a bi-racial, Caucasian and Hispanic, male, 6’1, 235 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a black sweatshirt, black sweat pants and black shoes.