Stockton Homicide Count Hits 62 For Year
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police are investigating Stockton’s latest homicide after a man died from a gunshot wound.
Investigators say someone brought the 21-year-old victim to a hospital, where he would die.
Police are currently investigating the shooting, but are still unsure of where the man was shot.
No arrests have been made at this time.
This is the 62nd homicide for the city, which has already surpassed last year’s record of 58.