Stockton Homicide Count Hits 62 For Year
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police are investigating Stockton’s latest homicide after a man died from a gunshot wound.
Investigators say someone brought the 21-year-old victim to a hospital, where he would die.
Police are currently investigating the shooting, but are still unsure of where the man was shot.
No arrests have been made at this time.
This is the 62nd homicide for the city, which has already surpassed last year’s record of 58.