Stockton Homicide Count Hits 62 For Year
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police are investigating Stockton’s latest homicide after a man died from a gunshot wound.
Investigators say someone brought the 21-year-old victim to a hospital, where he would die.
Police are currently investigating the shooting, but are still unsure of where the man was shot.
No arrests have been made at this time.
This is the 62nd homicide for the city, which has already surpassed last year’s record of 58.