Stockton Homicide Count Hits 62 For Year
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police are investigating Stockton’s latest homicide after a man died from a gunshot wound.
Investigators say someone brought the 21-year-old victim to a hospital, where he would die.
Police are currently investigating the shooting, but are still unsure of where the man was shot.
No arrests have been made at this time.
This is the 62nd homicide for the city, which has already surpassed last year’s record of 58.