Stockton Homicide Count Hits 62 For Year
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police are investigating Stockton’s latest homicide after a man died from a gunshot wound.
Investigators say someone brought the 21-year-old victim to a hospital, where he would die.
Police are currently investigating the shooting, but are still unsure of where the man was shot.
No arrests have been made at this time.
This is the 62nd homicide for the city, which has already surpassed last year’s record of 58.