Lyon Secret Videotape Settlement Reached
Don't Miss This
- Tahoe Woman Attacked By Bear May Face Feeding Charges
- Almost 100 Buildings Uninhabitable After Quake
- Dating On Duty: Officers Accused Of Screening Dates Using Police System
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A multimillion-dollar settlement has been reached between Michael Lyon and eight people he secretly recorded in his home.
The $2.5 million settlement was reached Tuesday and will be divided between all eight victims.
Some of the victims were hired to watch his children, but all along, Lyon was watching them.
Hear from Lyon’s victims, Wednesday only on CBS13 at 10.