Lyon Secret Videotape Settlement Reached
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A multimillion-dollar settlement has been reached between Michael Lyon and eight people he secretly recorded in his home.
The $2.5 million settlement was reached Tuesday and will be divided between all eight victims.
Some of the victims were hired to watch his children, but all along, Lyon was watching them.
Hear from Lyon’s victims, Wednesday only on CBS13 at 10.