Lyon Secret Videotape Settlement Reached
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A multimillion-dollar settlement has been reached between Michael Lyon and eight people he secretly recorded in his home.
The $2.5 million settlement was reached Tuesday and will be divided between all eight victims.
Some of the victims were hired to watch his children, but all along, Lyon was watching them.
Hear from Lyon’s victims, Wednesday only on CBS13 at 10.