Lyon Secret Videotape Settlement Reached
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A multimillion-dollar settlement has been reached between Michael Lyon and eight people he secretly recorded in his home.
The $2.5 million settlement was reached Tuesday and will be divided between all eight victims.
Some of the victims were hired to watch his children, but all along, Lyon was watching them.
Hear from Lyon’s victims, Wednesday only on CBS13 at 10.