Third Suspect Arrested In Modesto Shooting That Killed 15-Year-Old
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
MODESTO (CBS13) – Modesto Police investigators have made a third arrest in an October double shooting that left a 15-year-old teenager dead.
Jeremy Anthony Romero, 31, of Modesto was arrested at a San Lorenzo residence on Tuesday and transported back to Modesto, where he was booked into the Stanislaus County Jail on murder and attempted murder charges.
Romero, Santos Joseph Garcia, 25, and Brian Storment, 18, are accused of going to a home in the 2100 block of Conant Avenue on the night of Oct. 14 and opening fire on two victims standing in front of the home.
When police arrived, they found the 15-year-old in the front yard. He died at the hospital. The second victim, 23, showed up at a local hospital with a non-life-threatening gunshot wound, was treated and later released.
The names of the shooting victims weren’t released.
Garcia and Storment were arrested Oct. 22.