Third Suspect Arrested In Modesto Shooting That Killed 15-Year-Old
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
MODESTO (CBS13) – Modesto Police investigators have made a third arrest in an October double shooting that left a 15-year-old teenager dead.
Jeremy Anthony Romero, 31, of Modesto was arrested at a San Lorenzo residence on Tuesday and transported back to Modesto, where he was booked into the Stanislaus County Jail on murder and attempted murder charges.
Romero, Santos Joseph Garcia, 25, and Brian Storment, 18, are accused of going to a home in the 2100 block of Conant Avenue on the night of Oct. 14 and opening fire on two victims standing in front of the home.
When police arrived, they found the 15-year-old in the front yard. He died at the hospital. The second victim, 23, showed up at a local hospital with a non-life-threatening gunshot wound, was treated and later released.
The names of the shooting victims weren’t released.
Garcia and Storment were arrested Oct. 22.