Former Whitney High School Teacher Back In Jail
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
ROCKLIN (CBS13) – A former Placer County high school teacher accused of having a sexual relationship with a student is back in jail.
Matthew Yamamoto was booked into the Placer County Jail Monday after a court hearing.
According to the Placer Herald, Yamamoto violated a restraining order by having near daily contact with one of the alleged victims.
The former Whitney High School physics teacher was first arrested in September.
He’s facing several charges including molestation.