Former Whitney High School Teacher Back In Jail
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
ROCKLIN (CBS13) – A former Placer County high school teacher accused of having a sexual relationship with a student is back in jail.
Matthew Yamamoto was booked into the Placer County Jail Monday after a court hearing.
According to the Placer Herald, Yamamoto violated a restraining order by having near daily contact with one of the alleged victims.
The former Whitney High School physics teacher was first arrested in September.
He’s facing several charges including molestation.