Former Whitney High School Teacher Back In Jail
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
ROCKLIN (CBS13) – A former Placer County high school teacher accused of having a sexual relationship with a student is back in jail.
Matthew Yamamoto was booked into the Placer County Jail Monday after a court hearing.
According to the Placer Herald, Yamamoto violated a restraining order by having near daily contact with one of the alleged victims.
The former Whitney High School physics teacher was first arrested in September.
He’s facing several charges including molestation.