Former Whitney High School Teacher Back In Jail
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
ROCKLIN (CBS13) – A former Placer County high school teacher accused of having a sexual relationship with a student is back in jail.
Matthew Yamamoto was booked into the Placer County Jail Monday after a court hearing.
According to the Placer Herald, Yamamoto violated a restraining order by having near daily contact with one of the alleged victims.
The former Whitney High School physics teacher was first arrested in September.
He’s facing several charges including molestation.