Former Whitney High School Teacher Back In Jail
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ROCKLIN (CBS13) – A former Placer County high school teacher accused of having a sexual relationship with a student is back in jail.
Matthew Yamamoto was booked into the Placer County Jail Monday after a court hearing.
According to the Placer Herald, Yamamoto violated a restraining order by having near daily contact with one of the alleged victims.
The former Whitney High School physics teacher was first arrested in September.
He’s facing several charges including molestation.