UPDATED: Missing Person Turns Himself In To Elk Grove Police
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – The missing man feared to be suicidal has turned himself into Elk Grove police.
Accroding to a family member, 33-year-old Nicholas Lomack left his Elk Grove residence around 9:30 a.m. Thursday in a 2010 white Toyota Tundra pickup truck, and was armed with a semi-automatic 9mm handgun. They feared he was suicidal.
Lomack is described as an African-American male adult, 6’3”, 165 lbs., with short black hair and brown eyes. At this time, there is no information regarding the clothing he was wearing.
Anyone with information regarding Lomack’s whereabouts is asked to immediately contact the Elk Grove Police Department Dispatch Center at (916) 691-5246.