UPDATED: Missing Person Turns Himself In To Elk Grove Police
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – The missing man feared to be suicidal has turned himself into Elk Grove police.
Accroding to a family member, 33-year-old Nicholas Lomack left his Elk Grove residence around 9:30 a.m. Thursday in a 2010 white Toyota Tundra pickup truck, and was armed with a semi-automatic 9mm handgun. They feared he was suicidal.
Lomack is described as an African-American male adult, 6’3”, 165 lbs., with short black hair and brown eyes. At this time, there is no information regarding the clothing he was wearing.
Anyone with information regarding Lomack’s whereabouts is asked to immediately contact the Elk Grove Police Department Dispatch Center at (916) 691-5246.