UPDATED: Missing Person Turns Himself In To Elk Grove Police
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – The missing man feared to be suicidal has turned himself into Elk Grove police.
Accroding to a family member, 33-year-old Nicholas Lomack left his Elk Grove residence around 9:30 a.m. Thursday in a 2010 white Toyota Tundra pickup truck, and was armed with a semi-automatic 9mm handgun. They feared he was suicidal.
Lomack is described as an African-American male adult, 6’3”, 165 lbs., with short black hair and brown eyes. At this time, there is no information regarding the clothing he was wearing.
Anyone with information regarding Lomack’s whereabouts is asked to immediately contact the Elk Grove Police Department Dispatch Center at (916) 691-5246.