UPDATED: Missing Person Turns Himself In To Elk Grove Police
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – The missing man feared to be suicidal has turned himself into Elk Grove police.
Accroding to a family member, 33-year-old Nicholas Lomack left his Elk Grove residence around 9:30 a.m. Thursday in a 2010 white Toyota Tundra pickup truck, and was armed with a semi-automatic 9mm handgun. They feared he was suicidal.
Lomack is described as an African-American male adult, 6’3”, 165 lbs., with short black hair and brown eyes. At this time, there is no information regarding the clothing he was wearing.
Anyone with information regarding Lomack’s whereabouts is asked to immediately contact the Elk Grove Police Department Dispatch Center at (916) 691-5246.