UPDATED: Missing Person Turns Himself In To Elk Grove Police
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – The missing man feared to be suicidal has turned himself into Elk Grove police.
Accroding to a family member, 33-year-old Nicholas Lomack left his Elk Grove residence around 9:30 a.m. Thursday in a 2010 white Toyota Tundra pickup truck, and was armed with a semi-automatic 9mm handgun. They feared he was suicidal.
Lomack is described as an African-American male adult, 6’3”, 165 lbs., with short black hair and brown eyes. At this time, there is no information regarding the clothing he was wearing.
Anyone with information regarding Lomack’s whereabouts is asked to immediately contact the Elk Grove Police Department Dispatch Center at (916) 691-5246.