Child Injured By Flying Glass During Shooting In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A baby was injured during a shooting at a south Sacramento business on Monday.
The shooting happened at around 3:40 p.m. in the area of Stockton Boulevard and Gerber Road. Two men ran from a store and into the parking lot while firing guns, said Sgt. Jason Ramos, Sacramento County Sheriff’s Dept. spokesman.
Bullets hit the window of a vehicle where an 11-month-old child was a passenger.
A baby was in one of the vehicles and was hit by flying glass. The infant was treated by fire department personnel on scene.
The suspects are still at large.
At least nine shots were fired during the incident.