Child Injured By Flying Glass During Shooting In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A baby was injured during a shooting at a south Sacramento business on Monday.
The shooting happened at around 3:40 p.m. in the area of Stockton Boulevard and Gerber Road. Two men ran from a store and into the parking lot while firing guns, said Sgt. Jason Ramos, Sacramento County Sheriff’s Dept. spokesman.
Bullets hit the window of a vehicle where an 11-month-old child was a passenger.
A baby was in one of the vehicles and was hit by flying glass. The infant was treated by fire department personnel on scene.
The suspects are still at large.
At least nine shots were fired during the incident.