Utility Pole Snaps, Forcing Closure Of Highway 49 Near Diamond Springs
Don't Miss This
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
Get Breaking News First
DIAMOND SPRINGS (CBS13) – Repair crews spent most of Monday morning repairing a downed utility pole that forced the closure of a major foothill road way in Diamond Springs.
The pole was damaged after a crash on the Highway just before 3 Monday morning.
When the pole snapped, utility lines fell across the roadway.
Highway 49 was closed in both directions at Missouri Flat Road for several hours as crews worked to replace the pole and repair the lines.