Utility Pole Snaps, Forcing Closure Of Highway 49 Near Diamond Springs
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
DIAMOND SPRINGS (CBS13) – Repair crews spent most of Monday morning repairing a downed utility pole that forced the closure of a major foothill road way in Diamond Springs.
The pole was damaged after a crash on the Highway just before 3 Monday morning.
When the pole snapped, utility lines fell across the roadway.
Highway 49 was closed in both directions at Missouri Flat Road for several hours as crews worked to replace the pole and repair the lines.