Utility Pole Snaps, Forcing Closure Of Highway 49 Near Diamond Springs
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
DIAMOND SPRINGS (CBS13) – Repair crews spent most of Monday morning repairing a downed utility pole that forced the closure of a major foothill road way in Diamond Springs.
The pole was damaged after a crash on the Highway just before 3 Monday morning.
When the pole snapped, utility lines fell across the roadway.
Highway 49 was closed in both directions at Missouri Flat Road for several hours as crews worked to replace the pole and repair the lines.