Utility Pole Snaps, Forcing Closure Of Highway 49 Near Diamond Springs
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
DIAMOND SPRINGS (CBS13) – Repair crews spent most of Monday morning repairing a downed utility pole that forced the closure of a major foothill road way in Diamond Springs.
The pole was damaged after a crash on the Highway just before 3 Monday morning.
When the pole snapped, utility lines fell across the roadway.
Highway 49 was closed in both directions at Missouri Flat Road for several hours as crews worked to replace the pole and repair the lines.