Utility Pole Snaps, Forcing Closure Of Highway 49 Near Diamond Springs
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
DIAMOND SPRINGS (CBS13) – Repair crews spent most of Monday morning repairing a downed utility pole that forced the closure of a major foothill road way in Diamond Springs.
The pole was damaged after a crash on the Highway just before 3 Monday morning.
When the pole snapped, utility lines fell across the roadway.
Highway 49 was closed in both directions at Missouri Flat Road for several hours as crews worked to replace the pole and repair the lines.