3 Arrested In Sacramento County Man’s Death During Suspected Pot Robbery
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Three men have been arrested in the shooting death of a Sacramento County man earlier this year.
Sheriff’s homicide detectives arrested father and son Daniel Valine, 44, and Justin Valine, 23, in Sacramento County Wednesday afternoon and booked into jail, where they are being held without bail.
Kailan James, 22, was also arrested Wednesday in Phoenix, where he is in custody pending extradition to Sacramento County. All three men face charges of robbery and murder in the death of Kelly McClurg, 60.
On October 27 at about 9 p.m., deputies responded to a home located at Dillard Road and Highway 99 in the southern part of Sacramento County. An acquaintance McClurg’s had arrived to find him unresponsive inside the home. He had been shot multiple times and died from his injuries.
All three suspects are believed to have been acquainted with the victim, and detectives believe they went to McClurg’s home to rob him of marijuana, during which time he was fatally shot.