Overturned Big Rig Closes Freeway Connector Ramp In Lodi
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
LODI (CBS13) – A freeway connector ramp was closed for several hours Friday morning after a big rig carrying empty gas canisters overturned.
CHP says the big rig overturned off the southbound Interstate 5 connector ramp to Highway 12 around 3:15 a.m. Friday.
Crews worked for several hours to upright the truck and pull it back up onto the roadway.
No one was hurt in the accident.