2 Killed, 2 Hurt In SoCal Bus Bench Crash
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (AP) — Police say two people have been killed and two others severely injured when a car plowed into a bus bench in the Southern California city of Riverside.
Officer Bryan Galbreath says the accident occurred about 1 p.m. Friday when a car mounted the sidewalk, crashed into a light pole and then into a bench where four people were waiting for a bus.
A woman and a girl were pronounced dead at the scene. A man and a woman were taken to the hospital with severe injuries.
Galbreath says the driver has been detained.
Identities have not been released.
Galbreath says police are investigating whether the driver was intoxicated.