UPDATE: Elderly Elk Grove Man Found
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – An elderly Elk Grove man who was reported missing on Monday has been located.
Robert Grappi, 82, had an argument with his wife at his Elk Grove home, got in his SUV and drove off. He was believed to be headed to his son’s home in Nevada County, police said.
Grappi was considered at-risk because of a medical medication requiring regular medication and could also have dementia.
Grass Valley police pulled Grappi over as he was driving Wednesday morning. He was taken to the hospital for an evaluation.