UPDATE: Elderly Elk Grove Man Found
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – An elderly Elk Grove man who was reported missing on Monday has been located.
Robert Grappi, 82, had an argument with his wife at his Elk Grove home, got in his SUV and drove off. He was believed to be headed to his son’s home in Nevada County, police said.
Grappi was considered at-risk because of a medical medication requiring regular medication and could also have dementia.
Grass Valley police pulled Grappi over as he was driving Wednesday morning. He was taken to the hospital for an evaluation.