UPDATE: Elderly Elk Grove Man Found
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – An elderly Elk Grove man who was reported missing on Monday has been located.
Robert Grappi, 82, had an argument with his wife at his Elk Grove home, got in his SUV and drove off. He was believed to be headed to his son’s home in Nevada County, police said.
Grappi was considered at-risk because of a medical medication requiring regular medication and could also have dementia.
Grass Valley police pulled Grappi over as he was driving Wednesday morning. He was taken to the hospital for an evaluation.