UPDATE: Elderly Elk Grove Man Found
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – An elderly Elk Grove man who was reported missing on Monday has been located.
Robert Grappi, 82, had an argument with his wife at his Elk Grove home, got in his SUV and drove off. He was believed to be headed to his son’s home in Nevada County, police said.
Grappi was considered at-risk because of a medical medication requiring regular medication and could also have dementia.
Grass Valley police pulled Grappi over as he was driving Wednesday morning. He was taken to the hospital for an evaluation.