UPDATE: Elderly Elk Grove Man Found
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – An elderly Elk Grove man who was reported missing on Monday has been located.
Robert Grappi, 82, had an argument with his wife at his Elk Grove home, got in his SUV and drove off. He was believed to be headed to his son’s home in Nevada County, police said.
Grappi was considered at-risk because of a medical medication requiring regular medication and could also have dementia.
Grass Valley police pulled Grappi over as he was driving Wednesday morning. He was taken to the hospital for an evaluation.