Police: Auburn Man Killed Himself After Shooting Other Man
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
AUBURN (CBS13) – Placer County sheriff’s deputies found an Auburn man dead in his home early Sunday morning.
Deputies responded to a home on Bald Hill Road around 3:50 a.m. after several reports of gunshots. Inside the home deputies found a deceased man believed to have died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
At the same time, deputies were called to Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital where a man suffering from gunshot wounds had driven himself. The man had surgery and is expected to live.
Police believe the deceased man shot the other man in his car. He then called 911 to report the shooting. Police say he also called family members, and then shot himself.
Neither one of the men’s identities have been released at this time.