Police: Auburn Man Killed Himself After Shooting Other Man
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – Placer County sheriff’s deputies found an Auburn man dead in his home early Sunday morning.
Deputies responded to a home on Bald Hill Road around 3:50 a.m. after several reports of gunshots. Inside the home deputies found a deceased man believed to have died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
At the same time, deputies were called to Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital where a man suffering from gunshot wounds had driven himself. The man had surgery and is expected to live.
Police believe the deceased man shot the other man in his car. He then called 911 to report the shooting. Police say he also called family members, and then shot himself.
Neither one of the men’s identities have been released at this time.