Police: Auburn Man Killed Himself After Shooting Other Man
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – Placer County sheriff’s deputies found an Auburn man dead in his home early Sunday morning.
Deputies responded to a home on Bald Hill Road around 3:50 a.m. after several reports of gunshots. Inside the home deputies found a deceased man believed to have died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
At the same time, deputies were called to Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital where a man suffering from gunshot wounds had driven himself. The man had surgery and is expected to live.
Police believe the deceased man shot the other man in his car. He then called 911 to report the shooting. Police say he also called family members, and then shot himself.
Neither one of the men’s identities have been released at this time.