LeBron James Turns To Twitter For Sacramento Dining Advice
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Another basketball tweet created some excitement in Sacramento on Friday. Miami Heat superstar LeBron James is in town and the king was looking for somewhere to dine.
“Any good breakfast spots in Sacramento? Looking for one,” King James tweeted.
Several people responded to the tweet offering their recommendations.
He ended up eating breakfast at Fox and Goose Pub in downtown Sacramento.
He and the Heat take on the Sacramento Kings on Saturday night.
James was Mayor Kevin Johnson’s guest speaker at a Saint Hope Academy fundraising dinner Friday night. It supports arts education in the Oak Park community.
The event drew a capacity crowd of 1,000 and a captive audience. KJ joked that the city had an NBA team for sale and LeBron asked for his checkbook.