Burglar Reportedly Helps Himself To San Andreas Homeowner’s Sauna
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SAN ANDREAS (AP) — A man arrested in nothing but a trench coat and socks after a break-in reportedly told investigators he had been using the homeowner’s sauna.
Calaveras County sheriff’s deputies arrested 49-year-old Robert London this week after they responded to a report of a burglary at a home in San Andreas. He pleaded not guilty Thursday to charges of burglary and possession of stolen property.
Sheriff’s Sgt. Chris Hewitt says arriving deputies found the homeowner on top of a nearly naked London in the driveway.
The homeowner said he discovered London going through his kitchen cabinets and chased him out the door.
Hewitt says London told investigators he thought the house was vacant, and he had used the sauna there in the past.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.)