Burglar Reportedly Helps Himself To San Andreas Homeowner’s Sauna
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SAN ANDREAS (AP) — A man arrested in nothing but a trench coat and socks after a break-in reportedly told investigators he had been using the homeowner’s sauna.
Calaveras County sheriff’s deputies arrested 49-year-old Robert London this week after they responded to a report of a burglary at a home in San Andreas. He pleaded not guilty Thursday to charges of burglary and possession of stolen property.
Sheriff’s Sgt. Chris Hewitt says arriving deputies found the homeowner on top of a nearly naked London in the driveway.
The homeowner said he discovered London going through his kitchen cabinets and chased him out the door.
Hewitt says London told investigators he thought the house was vacant, and he had used the sauna there in the past.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.)