Burglar Reportedly Helps Himself To San Andreas Homeowner’s Sauna
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SAN ANDREAS (AP) — A man arrested in nothing but a trench coat and socks after a break-in reportedly told investigators he had been using the homeowner’s sauna.
Calaveras County sheriff’s deputies arrested 49-year-old Robert London this week after they responded to a report of a burglary at a home in San Andreas. He pleaded not guilty Thursday to charges of burglary and possession of stolen property.
Sheriff’s Sgt. Chris Hewitt says arriving deputies found the homeowner on top of a nearly naked London in the driveway.
The homeowner said he discovered London going through his kitchen cabinets and chased him out the door.
Hewitt says London told investigators he thought the house was vacant, and he had used the sauna there in the past.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.)