Burglar Reportedly Helps Himself To San Andreas Homeowner’s Sauna
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SAN ANDREAS (AP) — A man arrested in nothing but a trench coat and socks after a break-in reportedly told investigators he had been using the homeowner’s sauna.
Calaveras County sheriff’s deputies arrested 49-year-old Robert London this week after they responded to a report of a burglary at a home in San Andreas. He pleaded not guilty Thursday to charges of burglary and possession of stolen property.
Sheriff’s Sgt. Chris Hewitt says arriving deputies found the homeowner on top of a nearly naked London in the driveway.
The homeowner said he discovered London going through his kitchen cabinets and chased him out the door.
Hewitt says London told investigators he thought the house was vacant, and he had used the sauna there in the past.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.)