Two Men Arrested For Stealing Electronics From Stockton Home
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Two Stockton men were arrested Tuesday morning for breaking into a home and stealing electronics.
Police were called out a residence in the 600 block of W. Walnut Street at 11:46 a.m. where a burglary alarm had gone off. Burglars had forced their way inside the home and taken several pieces of electronic equipment and jewelry.
The investigation led police to an area near San Joaquin and Magnolia Streets where they learned a possible suspect was living nearby. A probation search of the suspect’s residence turned up some of the stolen property, which was returned to the owner.
Police arrested 30-year-old Lataurean Conway on charges of a probation violation warrant, burglary and possession of stolen property. Primotivo Savedra, 18, was also arrested on charges of burglary and possession of stolen property.