Sacramento Police Arrest Man In Casino After 2-Year-Old Daughter Found Alone Inside Car
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A 25-year-old man was arrested inside a Sacramento card room Thursday for felony child endangerment after his 2-year-old daughter was found alone in his car parked outside.
Sacramento police officers arrested Joseph Paiva at the Lotus Casino at 6010 Stockton Boulevard at about 1:41 a.m. after a security guard noticed movement inside the car.
Officers found the 2-year-old girl unharmed inside and further investigation revealed she’d been left there for more than an hour, police said.
Paiva was located inside the card room and arrested. He was booked into the county jail on $50,000 bail. His daughter was placed in the care of Child Protective Services.