Sacramento Police Arrest Man In Casino After 2-Year-Old Daughter Found Alone Inside Car
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A 25-year-old man was arrested inside a Sacramento card room Thursday for felony child endangerment after his 2-year-old daughter was found alone in his car parked outside.
Sacramento police officers arrested Joseph Paiva at the Lotus Casino at 6010 Stockton Boulevard at about 1:41 a.m. after a security guard noticed movement inside the car.
Officers found the 2-year-old girl unharmed inside and further investigation revealed she’d been left there for more than an hour, police said.
Paiva was located inside the card room and arrested. He was booked into the county jail on $50,000 bail. His daughter was placed in the care of Child Protective Services.