Sacramento Police Arrest Man In Casino After 2-Year-Old Daughter Found Alone Inside Car
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A 25-year-old man was arrested inside a Sacramento card room Thursday for felony child endangerment after his 2-year-old daughter was found alone in his car parked outside.
Sacramento police officers arrested Joseph Paiva at the Lotus Casino at 6010 Stockton Boulevard at about 1:41 a.m. after a security guard noticed movement inside the car.
Officers found the 2-year-old girl unharmed inside and further investigation revealed she’d been left there for more than an hour, police said.
Paiva was located inside the card room and arrested. He was booked into the county jail on $50,000 bail. His daughter was placed in the care of Child Protective Services.