California-Made Pasta Recalled Due To Undeclared Allergens
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The California Department of Health is warning consumers with food allergies not to eat certain pasta that could contain undeclared allergens.
Yolanda Quality Foods, Inc., of San Gabriel, is voluntarily recalling various Yolanda brand products because the product labels failed to declare wheat and/or milk in the ingredient statements.
Consumers with the allergies are asked to discard the food or return them to the store for a refund.
Following is a list of the foods that are being recalled and the allergens they contain.
Yolanda Brand Product
|GN12||Classic Gnocchi||12 oz.||Wheat and milk|
|TIC12||Cheese Tortellini||12 oz.||Wheat|
|TIS12||Spinach Tortellini w/Cheese||12 oz.||Wheat|
|TOC12||Cheese Tortelloni||12 oz.||Wheat|
|JCF12||12 Jumbo Florentine Ravioli Classic||12 oz.||Wheat|
|LSM12||Classic Large Square Ravioli Mushroom||10 oz.||Wheat|
|TIS10||Spinach Tortellini w/Cheese||10 lb. bulk case||Wheat|
|TIC10||Tortellini w/Five Cheese||10 lb. bulk case||Wheat|
|TOC10||Cheese Tortelloni||10 lb. bulk case||Wheat|
|TOS10||Spinach Tortelloni w/Cheese||10 lb. bulk case||Wheat|