California-Made Pasta Recalled Due To Undeclared Allergens
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The California Department of Health is warning consumers with food allergies not to eat certain pasta that could contain undeclared allergens.
Yolanda Quality Foods, Inc., of San Gabriel, is voluntarily recalling various Yolanda brand products because the product labels failed to declare wheat and/or milk in the ingredient statements.
Consumers with the allergies are asked to discard the food or return them to the store for a refund.
Following is a list of the foods that are being recalled and the allergens they contain.
Yolanda Brand Product
|GN12||Classic Gnocchi||12 oz.||Wheat and milk|
|TIC12||Cheese Tortellini||12 oz.||Wheat|
|TIS12||Spinach Tortellini w/Cheese||12 oz.||Wheat|
|TOC12||Cheese Tortelloni||12 oz.||Wheat|
|JCF12||12 Jumbo Florentine Ravioli Classic||12 oz.||Wheat|
|LSM12||Classic Large Square Ravioli Mushroom||10 oz.||Wheat|
|TIS10||Spinach Tortellini w/Cheese||10 lb. bulk case||Wheat|
|TIC10||Tortellini w/Five Cheese||10 lb. bulk case||Wheat|
|TOC10||Cheese Tortelloni||10 lb. bulk case||Wheat|
|TOS10||Spinach Tortelloni w/Cheese||10 lb. bulk case||Wheat|