California-Made Pasta Recalled Due To Undeclared Allergens
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The California Department of Health is warning consumers with food allergies not to eat certain pasta that could contain undeclared allergens.
Yolanda Quality Foods, Inc., of San Gabriel, is voluntarily recalling various Yolanda brand products because the product labels failed to declare wheat and/or milk in the ingredient statements.
Consumers with the allergies are asked to discard the food or return them to the store for a refund.
Following is a list of the foods that are being recalled and the allergens they contain.
Yolanda Brand Product
|GN12||Classic Gnocchi||12 oz.||Wheat and milk|
|TIC12||Cheese Tortellini||12 oz.||Wheat|
|TIS12||Spinach Tortellini w/Cheese||12 oz.||Wheat|
|TOC12||Cheese Tortelloni||12 oz.||Wheat|
|JCF12||12 Jumbo Florentine Ravioli Classic||12 oz.||Wheat|
|LSM12||Classic Large Square Ravioli Mushroom||10 oz.||Wheat|
|TIS10||Spinach Tortellini w/Cheese||10 lb. bulk case||Wheat|
|TIC10||Tortellini w/Five Cheese||10 lb. bulk case||Wheat|
|TOC10||Cheese Tortelloni||10 lb. bulk case||Wheat|
|TOS10||Spinach Tortelloni w/Cheese||10 lb. bulk case||Wheat|