California-Made Pasta Recalled Due To Undeclared Allergens
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The California Department of Health is warning consumers with food allergies not to eat certain pasta that could contain undeclared allergens.
Yolanda Quality Foods, Inc., of San Gabriel, is voluntarily recalling various Yolanda brand products because the product labels failed to declare wheat and/or milk in the ingredient statements.
Consumers with the allergies are asked to discard the food or return them to the store for a refund.
Following is a list of the foods that are being recalled and the allergens they contain.
Yolanda Brand Product
|GN12||Classic Gnocchi||12 oz.||Wheat and milk|
|TIC12||Cheese Tortellini||12 oz.||Wheat|
|TIS12||Spinach Tortellini w/Cheese||12 oz.||Wheat|
|TOC12||Cheese Tortelloni||12 oz.||Wheat|
|JCF12||12 Jumbo Florentine Ravioli Classic||12 oz.||Wheat|
|LSM12||Classic Large Square Ravioli Mushroom||10 oz.||Wheat|
|TIS10||Spinach Tortellini w/Cheese||10 lb. bulk case||Wheat|
|TIC10||Tortellini w/Five Cheese||10 lb. bulk case||Wheat|
|TOC10||Cheese Tortelloni||10 lb. bulk case||Wheat|
|TOS10||Spinach Tortelloni w/Cheese||10 lb. bulk case||Wheat|