Comedian Katt Williams Misses Court Date, $200,000 Warrant Issued
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Comedian Katt Williams was a no-show for his court date Tuesday morning in Sacramento.
This latest event in the Williams saga comes as no surprise after the comedian, who’s had several run-ins with the law lately, also missed a court date in Sacramento earlier this month, which resulted in his arrest in Los Angeles.
Williams’ troubles in Sacramento started on December 6, 2013 when he allegedly led police on a pursuit on a three-wheel motorcycle near the capitol. He was detained and released.
The DA’s office subsequently charged him with evading police while driving in a reckless manner — a felony. For missing today’s court date, the judge issued a $200,000 warrant for his arrest.
At around the same time, Williams was also allegedly involved in an altercation at the downtown Hyatt.
After that incident Williams is accused of going to a Target store in Woodland and allegedly hit a store employee. The incident was caught on tape and broken on website TMZ.com. Williams missed a court date in Yolo County regarding that incident. A $10,000 bench warrant was issued as a result.