Teens Arrested For Breaking Into Loomis Store And Stealing Alcohol
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
LOOMIS (CBS13) – Two Loomis teens were arrested for breaking into a liquor store early Sunday morning after the entire incident was caught on surveillance video.
The boys, ages 15 and 17, went to Stone Tree Liquor and Deli on Taylor Road at 1:40 a.m., smashed the glass of the front doors and went inside. Police say they grabbed some cigarettes and alcohol and left.
A deputy who was in the area of the store recognized the teens and spoke to them. After following up on leads, detectives arrested the two and booked them into the Placer County Juvenile Hall.
Police are still looking for suspects who broke into the same store on January 26 and stole a safe. Anyone with information about the theft is asked to call Detective Ryan West at 916-652-2423. Video of that incident can be viewed on facebook.com/PlacerSheriff.