Man Accused Of Killing Suisin City Teen Allegedly Had Violent Past
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) – New information has emerged about the man accused of killing a teenager in Fairfield.
The estranged wife of Anthony Lamar Jones requested a restraining just days before 13-year-old Genelle Allen-Conway was found dead. She claimed Jones was violent and capable of killing her.
The restraining order was given to Anthony Lamar Jones by just hours after Allen-Conway’s naked body was found in Allen Witt Park. A week later, he would be arrested for her murder. But even before Jones was accused of raping and murdering Conway-Allen and dumping her naked body in a park, Fairfield police were aware of his violent past.
Documents obtained by The Daily Republic newspaper show Jones’ estranged wife detailed his violent behavior. She says in January she was so terrified of him that she jumped from a moving car as they were on their way home.
“I believe that if I brought him back to the house he would kill me and then kill himself,” she wrote in the request for the temporary restraining order.
She said he told her, “I don’t want to scare you, but I have a knife and a gun, and I don’t want to die alone.”
The restraining order also states that Jones “told (his wife) about a woman he tried to date since our separation (in December). He felt the woman rejected him and no one thinks he is worthy of love.”
The order also says Jones threatened to burn down her house and ruin her credit
The restraining order was granted and served on Feb. 1, the same day Conway-Allen’s body was discovered.
Jones is due in court on Wednesday to answer to the murder charges.