UPDATE: Teen Who Died In Natomas Rollover Crash Identified
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Authorities have released the identity of a teen who was killed when the vehicle she was in rolled over on on I-80 Sunday night.
Liana Kostura, 18, of Sacramento died when the vehicle she was in drove off the freeway and rolled over.
A CHP spokesperson says Kostura and three others were on their way home from a Starbucks in West Sacramento when the driver took the eastbound I-80 ramp to southbound I-5 too fast, lost control of the vehicle and drove off the road. The car drove up the embankment, went over the guardrail, flipped and landed on the westbound lanes.
The teen in the backseat of the car was killed. Officers say she was the only one not wearing a seatbelt.
The other passengers were treated at the hospital and are expected to make a full recovery.