UPDATE: Teen Who Died In Natomas Rollover Crash Identified
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Authorities have released the identity of a teen who was killed when the vehicle she was in rolled over on on I-80 Sunday night.
Liana Kostura, 18, of Sacramento died when the vehicle she was in drove off the freeway and rolled over.
A CHP spokesperson says Kostura and three others were on their way home from a Starbucks in West Sacramento when the driver took the eastbound I-80 ramp to southbound I-5 too fast, lost control of the vehicle and drove off the road. The car drove up the embankment, went over the guardrail, flipped and landed on the westbound lanes.
The teen in the backseat of the car was killed. Officers say she was the only one not wearing a seatbelt.
The other passengers were treated at the hospital and are expected to make a full recovery.