UPDATE: Teen Who Died In Natomas Rollover Crash Identified
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Authorities have released the identity of a teen who was killed when the vehicle she was in rolled over on on I-80 Sunday night.
Liana Kostura, 18, of Sacramento died when the vehicle she was in drove off the freeway and rolled over.
A CHP spokesperson says Kostura and three others were on their way home from a Starbucks in West Sacramento when the driver took the eastbound I-80 ramp to southbound I-5 too fast, lost control of the vehicle and drove off the road. The car drove up the embankment, went over the guardrail, flipped and landed on the westbound lanes.
The teen in the backseat of the car was killed. Officers say she was the only one not wearing a seatbelt.
The other passengers were treated at the hospital and are expected to make a full recovery.