Passenger Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Sacramento International Airport
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A passenger plane made an emergency landing at Sacramento International Airport today after the crew reported smelling smoke.
San Francisco-bound United Express flight 5427 left Sacramento at 11:35 a.m., and after about 15 minutes into the flight, crew members smelled smoke. The pilot was able to safely land the plane back in Sacramento.
The source of the smoke was not immediately known.
The plane is a twin-turboprop Embraer EMB-120 Brasilia, according to flightaware.com.