Passenger Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Sacramento International Airport
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A passenger plane made an emergency landing at Sacramento International Airport today after the crew reported smelling smoke.
San Francisco-bound United Express flight 5427 left Sacramento at 11:35 a.m., and after about 15 minutes into the flight, crew members smelled smoke. The pilot was able to safely land the plane back in Sacramento.
The source of the smoke was not immediately known.
The plane is a twin-turboprop Embraer EMB-120 Brasilia, according to flightaware.com.