Passenger Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Sacramento International Airport
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A passenger plane made an emergency landing at Sacramento International Airport today after the crew reported smelling smoke.
San Francisco-bound United Express flight 5427 left Sacramento at 11:35 a.m., and after about 15 minutes into the flight, crew members smelled smoke. The pilot was able to safely land the plane back in Sacramento.
The source of the smoke was not immediately known.
The plane is a twin-turboprop Embraer EMB-120 Brasilia, according to flightaware.com.