Passenger Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Sacramento International Airport
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A passenger plane made an emergency landing at Sacramento International Airport today after the crew reported smelling smoke.
San Francisco-bound United Express flight 5427 left Sacramento at 11:35 a.m., and after about 15 minutes into the flight, crew members smelled smoke. The pilot was able to safely land the plane back in Sacramento.
The source of the smoke was not immediately known.
The plane is a twin-turboprop Embraer EMB-120 Brasilia, according to flightaware.com.