Suspects In Failed Jet Ski Theft Arrested By Sacramento Police
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two people suspected of stealing a woman’s jet skis and trailer, only to have her follow the water trail to retrieve them, have been arrested by the Sacramento Police Department.
Anthony David Perfetto, 52, was arrested last Friday and charged with possessing/receiving stolen property, vehicle theft and grand theft. Perfetto was taken into custody outside Sacramento on an outstanding arrest warrant.
Chanel Duplessis, 25, is charged with possessing/receiving stolen property, vehicle theft, grand theft and violation of probation.
On the morning of Jan. 20, the owner of the jet skis and trailer, Robin Cardenas, walked out to find her property missing from the 8000 block of Folsom Boulevard. She followed the water trail to the nearby Chevron gas station where she confronted and fought with the suspects until she was able to get her trailer unhitched.
Cardenas told CBS13 that she was forced into a homeless shelter after losing her job and that the jet skis were gifts from her late parents.