Suspects In Failed Jet Ski Theft Arrested By Sacramento Police
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two people suspected of stealing a woman’s jet skis and trailer, only to have her follow the water trail to retrieve them, have been arrested by the Sacramento Police Department.
Anthony David Perfetto, 52, was arrested last Friday and charged with possessing/receiving stolen property, vehicle theft and grand theft. Perfetto was taken into custody outside Sacramento on an outstanding arrest warrant.
Chanel Duplessis, 25, is charged with possessing/receiving stolen property, vehicle theft, grand theft and violation of probation.
On the morning of Jan. 20, the owner of the jet skis and trailer, Robin Cardenas, walked out to find her property missing from the 8000 block of Folsom Boulevard. She followed the water trail to the nearby Chevron gas station where she confronted and fought with the suspects until she was able to get her trailer unhitched.
Cardenas told CBS13 that she was forced into a homeless shelter after losing her job and that the jet skis were gifts from her late parents.