Suspects In Failed Jet Ski Theft Arrested By Sacramento Police
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two people suspected of stealing a woman’s jet skis and trailer, only to have her follow the water trail to retrieve them, have been arrested by the Sacramento Police Department.
Anthony David Perfetto, 52, was arrested last Friday and charged with possessing/receiving stolen property, vehicle theft and grand theft. Perfetto was taken into custody outside Sacramento on an outstanding arrest warrant.
Chanel Duplessis, 25, is charged with possessing/receiving stolen property, vehicle theft, grand theft and violation of probation.
On the morning of Jan. 20, the owner of the jet skis and trailer, Robin Cardenas, walked out to find her property missing from the 8000 block of Folsom Boulevard. She followed the water trail to the nearby Chevron gas station where she confronted and fought with the suspects until she was able to get her trailer unhitched.
Cardenas told CBS13 that she was forced into a homeless shelter after losing her job and that the jet skis were gifts from her late parents.