Temperatures Warm Up To 70s By Week’s End
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sunday started with breezy conditions, but slowly the wind relaxed in the evening hours with temperatures topping out in the low 60s.
Monday will see a bit of a breeze with 5-to-10-mph winds for many valley locations.
Temperatures won’t change much as we start the work week with highs topping out around 66 degrees in Sacramento. The normal high for this time of year is 63 degrees.
On Tuesday a weak storm will slide to the east of Northern California, will only bring increased winds and a slight chance of rain north near Shasta County.
The rest of the week will be dominated by a building ridge of high pressure and sunshine. Temperatures will continue to climb under the ridge with Sacramento hitting 70 degrees by Thursday or Friday.