Storm System Arrives In Northern California On Tuesday
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
The pleasant weather over the weekend will soon come to a close as a storm system is set to impact the area this week.
Monday is the last day of sunshine before the storm arrives late Tuesday lingering into Thursday. By Tuesday afternoon showers will approach the valley and mountain snow in the Sierra. Expect breezy to windy conditions Tuesday night into Wednesday as well.
Unsettled weather will continue Wednesday and into parts of Thursday, with some thunderstorms possible in the valley and foothills.
Up to an inch or rain is possible for valley and foothill locations with this storm.
As far as snow goes, up to foot is possible for elevations at or above 5000 feet.
Click here for your full 7-day forecast