Storm System Arrives In Northern California On Tuesday
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
The pleasant weather over the weekend will soon come to a close as a storm system is set to impact the area this week.
Monday is the last day of sunshine before the storm arrives late Tuesday lingering into Thursday. By Tuesday afternoon showers will approach the valley and mountain snow in the Sierra. Expect breezy to windy conditions Tuesday night into Wednesday as well.
Unsettled weather will continue Wednesday and into parts of Thursday, with some thunderstorms possible in the valley and foothills.
Up to an inch or rain is possible for valley and foothill locations with this storm.
As far as snow goes, up to foot is possible for elevations at or above 5000 feet.
Click here for your full 7-day forecast