Storm System Arrives In Northern California On Tuesday
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
The pleasant weather over the weekend will soon come to a close as a storm system is set to impact the area this week.
Monday is the last day of sunshine before the storm arrives late Tuesday lingering into Thursday. By Tuesday afternoon showers will approach the valley and mountain snow in the Sierra. Expect breezy to windy conditions Tuesday night into Wednesday as well.
Unsettled weather will continue Wednesday and into parts of Thursday, with some thunderstorms possible in the valley and foothills.
Up to an inch or rain is possible for valley and foothill locations with this storm.
As far as snow goes, up to foot is possible for elevations at or above 5000 feet.
Click here for your full 7-day forecast