Storm System Arrives In Northern California On Tuesday
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
The pleasant weather over the weekend will soon come to a close as a storm system is set to impact the area this week.
Monday is the last day of sunshine before the storm arrives late Tuesday lingering into Thursday. By Tuesday afternoon showers will approach the valley and mountain snow in the Sierra. Expect breezy to windy conditions Tuesday night into Wednesday as well.
Unsettled weather will continue Wednesday and into parts of Thursday, with some thunderstorms possible in the valley and foothills.
Up to an inch or rain is possible for valley and foothill locations with this storm.
As far as snow goes, up to foot is possible for elevations at or above 5000 feet.
Click here for your full 7-day forecast