Storm System Arrives In Northern California On Tuesday
Don't Miss This
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
- Video: Man Killed In Bank Heist, Shootout Was Suspect In January Robbery At Same Bank, Say Detectives
- Portia De Rossi Reportedly Filmed Drunken Fights With Ellen
Get Breaking News First
The pleasant weather over the weekend will soon come to a close as a storm system is set to impact the area this week.
Monday is the last day of sunshine before the storm arrives late Tuesday lingering into Thursday. By Tuesday afternoon showers will approach the valley and mountain snow in the Sierra. Expect breezy to windy conditions Tuesday night into Wednesday as well.
Unsettled weather will continue Wednesday and into parts of Thursday, with some thunderstorms possible in the valley and foothills.
Up to an inch or rain is possible for valley and foothill locations with this storm.
As far as snow goes, up to foot is possible for elevations at or above 5000 feet.
Click here for your full 7-day forecast