AT&T Hiring For 500 New Positions In California
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) - AT&T has announced it is hiring for 500 new positions across California.
In a press release issued Friday, the company said there are positions available in the Sacramento area, which include outside plant technicians and splicing technicians to support its U-verse service.
The release did not mention how many of the new positions are in the Sacramento area, but said the jobs can last up to three years.
Anyone interested in the positions can log on to att.jobs/TERMtechnicians.