AT&T Hiring For 500 New Positions In California
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) - AT&T has announced it is hiring for 500 new positions across California.
In a press release issued Friday, the company said there are positions available in the Sacramento area, which include outside plant technicians and splicing technicians to support its U-verse service.
The release did not mention how many of the new positions are in the Sacramento area, but said the jobs can last up to three years.
Anyone interested in the positions can log on to att.jobs/TERMtechnicians.