AT&T Hiring For 500 New Positions In California
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) - AT&T has announced it is hiring for 500 new positions across California.
In a press release issued Friday, the company said there are positions available in the Sacramento area, which include outside plant technicians and splicing technicians to support its U-verse service.
The release did not mention how many of the new positions are in the Sacramento area, but said the jobs can last up to three years.
Anyone interested in the positions can log on to att.jobs/TERMtechnicians.