AT&T Hiring For 500 New Positions In California
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) - AT&T has announced it is hiring for 500 new positions across California.
In a press release issued Friday, the company said there are positions available in the Sacramento area, which include outside plant technicians and splicing technicians to support its U-verse service.
The release did not mention how many of the new positions are in the Sacramento area, but said the jobs can last up to three years.
Anyone interested in the positions can log on to att.jobs/TERMtechnicians.