AT&T Hiring For 500 New Positions In California
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) - AT&T has announced it is hiring for 500 new positions across California.
In a press release issued Friday, the company said there are positions available in the Sacramento area, which include outside plant technicians and splicing technicians to support its U-verse service.
The release did not mention how many of the new positions are in the Sacramento area, but said the jobs can last up to three years.
Anyone interested in the positions can log on to att.jobs/TERMtechnicians.