Storm Arrives Tuesday Afternoon
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A storm is approaching that is expected to bring rain to the valley late Tuesday afternoon and into the evening.
Clouds are beginning to move over the Pacific coast, with the storm system still a few hundred miles off the coast. A around 5:30 p.m., rain is expected to fall in the Sacramento area and will continue to fall until Wednesday morning when it’s expected to clear up.
Snow will fall as low as 6,000 feet in the mountains.
Even though it was a little colder this morning, temperatures are still warmer than they were at the same time in 2012. From Wednesday to Sunday expect drier, warmer weather.