Storm Arrives Tuesday Afternoon
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A storm is approaching that is expected to bring rain to the valley late Tuesday afternoon and into the evening.
Clouds are beginning to move over the Pacific coast, with the storm system still a few hundred miles off the coast. A around 5:30 p.m., rain is expected to fall in the Sacramento area and will continue to fall until Wednesday morning when it’s expected to clear up.
Snow will fall as low as 6,000 feet in the mountains.
Even though it was a little colder this morning, temperatures are still warmer than they were at the same time in 2012. From Wednesday to Sunday expect drier, warmer weather.