Storm Arrives Tuesday Afternoon
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A storm is approaching that is expected to bring rain to the valley late Tuesday afternoon and into the evening.
Clouds are beginning to move over the Pacific coast, with the storm system still a few hundred miles off the coast. A around 5:30 p.m., rain is expected to fall in the Sacramento area and will continue to fall until Wednesday morning when it’s expected to clear up.
Snow will fall as low as 6,000 feet in the mountains.
Even though it was a little colder this morning, temperatures are still warmer than they were at the same time in 2012. From Wednesday to Sunday expect drier, warmer weather.