Storm Arrives Tuesday Afternoon
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A storm is approaching that is expected to bring rain to the valley late Tuesday afternoon and into the evening.
Clouds are beginning to move over the Pacific coast, with the storm system still a few hundred miles off the coast. A around 5:30 p.m., rain is expected to fall in the Sacramento area and will continue to fall until Wednesday morning when it’s expected to clear up.
Snow will fall as low as 6,000 feet in the mountains.
Even though it was a little colder this morning, temperatures are still warmer than they were at the same time in 2012. From Wednesday to Sunday expect drier, warmer weather.