Storm Arrives Tuesday Afternoon
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A storm is approaching that is expected to bring rain to the valley late Tuesday afternoon and into the evening.
Clouds are beginning to move over the Pacific coast, with the storm system still a few hundred miles off the coast. A around 5:30 p.m., rain is expected to fall in the Sacramento area and will continue to fall until Wednesday morning when it’s expected to clear up.
Snow will fall as low as 6,000 feet in the mountains.
Even though it was a little colder this morning, temperatures are still warmer than they were at the same time in 2012. From Wednesday to Sunday expect drier, warmer weather.