Sacramento City Manager John Shirey Explains Term Sheet From City’s Perspective
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
Sacramento city manager John Shirey represented the city in negotiations with the investors who are hoping to keep the Kings in Sacramento, so he joined Grant to give some in-depth analysis on the term sheet from the city’s perspective. Shirey talked about the hard work that went into putting this term sheet together, this year’s term sheet versus last year’s, the city’s contribution to the deal, the non-binding nature of the deal thus far, the proposed parking contributions and the City Council’s vote on Tuesday.