Showers And Thunderstorms Possible This Afternoon And Evening
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
The National Weather Service says showers and thunderstorms are possible this afternoon and evening.
Isolated thunderstorms with heavy rain will arrive in the Central Valley and could bring standing water on roadways and gusty winds.
In the Central Valley, rainfall amounts could total 1/2 inch with locally higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
In the foothills and mountains there could also be precipitation of 1/2 inch.
There could be snow accumulations up to 3 inches with snow levels lowering to around 6,500 feet tonight.
Tire chains could be required over mountain passes.