Man Shoots Ex-Girlfriend, Her Mother Before Shooting Self In Antioch Home
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
ANTIOCH (CBS/AP) — An Antioch mother and daughter are expected to survive after being shot by the daughter’s ex-boyfriend who then took his own life in front of them.
Police say the shooting occurred around 10:39 p.m. Tuesday after the man kicked down the front door and opened fire on the two with a pistol. Police identified the man as 23-year-old Jimmie Bills.
The women, ages 46 and 22, were said to be in stable condition at a hospital.
Two twin boys were also at the residence during the shooting, but were not hurt.
Antioch police Lt. Diane Aguinaga said the daughter had a restraining order against the ex-boyfriend, but it had not been served.
A motive for the shooting was under investigation.