Man Shoots Ex-Girlfriend, Her Mother Before Shooting Self In Antioch Home
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ANTIOCH (CBS/AP) — An Antioch mother and daughter are expected to survive after being shot by the daughter’s ex-boyfriend who then took his own life in front of them.
Police say the shooting occurred around 10:39 p.m. Tuesday after the man kicked down the front door and opened fire on the two with a pistol. Police identified the man as 23-year-old Jimmie Bills.
The women, ages 46 and 22, were said to be in stable condition at a hospital.
Two twin boys were also at the residence during the shooting, but were not hurt.
Antioch police Lt. Diane Aguinaga said the daughter had a restraining order against the ex-boyfriend, but it had not been served.
A motive for the shooting was under investigation.