Man Shoots Ex-Girlfriend, Her Mother Before Shooting Self In Antioch Home
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
ANTIOCH (CBS/AP) — An Antioch mother and daughter are expected to survive after being shot by the daughter’s ex-boyfriend who then took his own life in front of them.
Police say the shooting occurred around 10:39 p.m. Tuesday after the man kicked down the front door and opened fire on the two with a pistol. Police identified the man as 23-year-old Jimmie Bills.
The women, ages 46 and 22, were said to be in stable condition at a hospital.
Two twin boys were also at the residence during the shooting, but were not hurt.
Antioch police Lt. Diane Aguinaga said the daughter had a restraining order against the ex-boyfriend, but it had not been served.
A motive for the shooting was under investigation.