Grass Valley Man Suspected Of Trying To Hire Someone To Kill His Neighbor
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts. (You will receive 1 msg/day. Msg&data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel.)
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts
GRASS VALLEY (CBS13) – A Grass Valley man is behind bars, accused of trying to pay someone to kill his neighbor.
Members of the Nevada County Sheriff’s Office Major Crime Unit and Narcotics Task Force arrested Ray Hugenberger, 65, of Grass Valley for solicitation of murder after a week-long investigation in which an informant recorded the conversation.
The sheriff’s office says Hugenberger is in a lawsuit with the neighbor he allegedly wanted to kill.
Deputies searched Hugenberger’s residence and fund more than 100 guns.