Grass Valley Man Suspected Of Trying To Hire Someone To Kill His Neighbor
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts. (You will receive 1 msg/day. Msg&data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel.)
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts
GRASS VALLEY (CBS13) – A Grass Valley man is behind bars, accused of trying to pay someone to kill his neighbor.
Members of the Nevada County Sheriff’s Office Major Crime Unit and Narcotics Task Force arrested Ray Hugenberger, 65, of Grass Valley for solicitation of murder after a week-long investigation in which an informant recorded the conversation.
The sheriff’s office says Hugenberger is in a lawsuit with the neighbor he allegedly wanted to kill.
Deputies searched Hugenberger’s residence and fund more than 100 guns.