Recent Tracy School Bomb Scares Costing District $100,000
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
TRACY (CBS13) – The bomb threats that were called into two Tracy high schools in March will cost the district more than $100,000.
The district will have to pay $3,300 for bomb sniffing dogs and $7,900 for staff overtime.
And since the district canceled four days of school, it will lose out on the $33 dollars the state pays per student who attends that day — that totals $90,000.