Recent Tracy School Bomb Scares Costing District $100,000
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
TRACY (CBS13) – The bomb threats that were called into two Tracy high schools in March will cost the district more than $100,000.
The district will have to pay $3,300 for bomb sniffing dogs and $7,900 for staff overtime.
And since the district canceled four days of school, it will lose out on the $33 dollars the state pays per student who attends that day — that totals $90,000.