Driver Dozes Off And Hits Tree On Elverta Road
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts. (You will receive 1 msg/day. Msg&data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel.)
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Crews are cleaning up the scene of a crash after a car ran into a tree in north Sacramento on Tuesday morning.
The accident happened just before 5 a.m. on Watt Avenue just south of Elverta Road.
According to the CHP, the driver fell asleep at the wheel. Traffic was blocked temporarily while crews removed the wreckage, but the road has since reopened completely.