Man Killed On I-80 While Removing Overpass Graffiti
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man fell to his death Saturday while trying to remove graffiti over Interstate 80, Sacramento police say.
California Highway Patrol says the man parked his car on Northgate Boulevard. He then started removing graffiti over westbound I-80 when he fell from the overpass.
Investigators say a car then hit the man and killed him.
It is still unclear why the was removing the graffiti in the first place.