Man Killed On I-80 While Removing Overpass Graffiti
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man fell to his death Saturday while trying to remove graffiti over Interstate 80, Sacramento police say.
California Highway Patrol says the man parked his car on Northgate Boulevard. He then started removing graffiti over westbound I-80 when he fell from the overpass.
Investigators say a car then hit the man and killed him.
It is still unclear why the was removing the graffiti in the first place.