Man Killed On I-80 While Removing Overpass Graffiti
Don't Miss This
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man fell to his death Saturday while trying to remove graffiti over Interstate 80, Sacramento police say.
California Highway Patrol says the man parked his car on Northgate Boulevard. He then started removing graffiti over westbound I-80 when he fell from the overpass.
Investigators say a car then hit the man and killed him.
It is still unclear why the was removing the graffiti in the first place.