Man Killed On I-80 While Removing Overpass Graffiti
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man fell to his death Saturday while trying to remove graffiti over Interstate 80, Sacramento police say.
California Highway Patrol says the man parked his car on Northgate Boulevard. He then started removing graffiti over westbound I-80 when he fell from the overpass.
Investigators say a car then hit the man and killed him.
It is still unclear why the was removing the graffiti in the first place.