Man Killed On I-80 While Removing Overpass Graffiti
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man fell to his death Saturday while trying to remove graffiti over Interstate 80, Sacramento police say.
California Highway Patrol says the man parked his car on Northgate Boulevard. He then started removing graffiti over westbound I-80 when he fell from the overpass.
Investigators say a car then hit the man and killed him.
It is still unclear why the was removing the graffiti in the first place.