Search On For Missing Roseville Woman
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — The search is on for a missing 59-year-old Roseville woman after her car was found in a parking lot without her Wednesday night.
More than two-dozen searchers went off the beaten path near Roseville’s Mahaney Park looking for a woman who seldom wanders off-course.
Officers found Susan Jacobson’s car in the Raley’s parking lot at the corner of Pleasant Grove and Woodcreek Oaks Boulevard in Roseville.
“What kind of raises the risk level in this particular case, is Mrs. Jacobson truly has a lot of patterns and habits, and this is totally out of character for her, said Roseville Lt. Michael Doane.
Chris Jacobson tells us when she left home to run errands Wednesday morning, which included a stop at this Raley’s, he figured his wife of 35 years would be back in just a couple of hours..
It’s now been more than 36 hours with no sign of the 4-foot-11, 90 pound wife and mother:
And as the minutes turn to hours, her husband holds on to one wish:
“I’m just hoping she walks up back up here to the walkway real soon.”