Two Arrested In Alleged Turlock Torture
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
TURLOCK (CBS13) — Two Turlock residents were arrested Thursday on suspicion of torturing a man.
Salvador Rendon, 42, and Martha Ferguson, 35, were both booked on torture charges after their arrest. Rendon also faces a charge of assault with a deadly weapon and is on a federal immigration hold.
The Turlock Police Department received a call from the alleged victim on April 19 saying he was tortured on April 17. Investigators obtained a warrant and arrested the pair around 7:30 this morning.
Anyone with information about the case is urged to call Detective Jason Tosta at (209) 668-5550 or leave an anonymous tip with Crime Stoppers at (209) 521-4636.