Vacaville High School Teacher Arrested For Alleged Relationship With Student
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
VACAVILLE (CBS13) – A Vacaville High School English teacher has been arrested on charges of lewd and lascivious acts with a minor.
Rodney Orosco, 47, turned himself in to police Wednesday and was booked into the Solano County Jail.
The victim’s grandparent reported the allegations to police after seeing Orosco carrying the victim across the school theater stage.
Additional details about the alleged relationship with Orosco were revealed after family members spoke with the victim. She told family members Orosco had kissed her on three occasions.
Investigators say text messages from the victim’s phone supported the allegation.
Anyone with information related to the case is encouraged to call Det. Drew Talton with the Vacaville Police Department at (707) 469-6621.