Vacaville High School Teacher Arrested For Alleged Relationship With Student
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
VACAVILLE (CBS13) – A Vacaville High School English teacher has been arrested on charges of lewd and lascivious acts with a minor.
Rodney Orosco, 47, turned himself in to police Wednesday and was booked into the Solano County Jail.
The victim’s grandparent reported the allegations to police after seeing Orosco carrying the victim across the school theater stage.
Additional details about the alleged relationship with Orosco were revealed after family members spoke with the victim. She told family members Orosco had kissed her on three occasions.
Investigators say text messages from the victim’s phone supported the allegation.
Anyone with information related to the case is encouraged to call Det. Drew Talton with the Vacaville Police Department at (707) 469-6621.