Vacaville High School Teacher Arrested For Alleged Relationship With Student
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
VACAVILLE (CBS13) – A Vacaville High School English teacher has been arrested on charges of lewd and lascivious acts with a minor.
Rodney Orosco, 47, turned himself in to police Wednesday and was booked into the Solano County Jail.
The victim’s grandparent reported the allegations to police after seeing Orosco carrying the victim across the school theater stage.
Additional details about the alleged relationship with Orosco were revealed after family members spoke with the victim. She told family members Orosco had kissed her on three occasions.
Investigators say text messages from the victim’s phone supported the allegation.
Anyone with information related to the case is encouraged to call Det. Drew Talton with the Vacaville Police Department at (707) 469-6621.