Vacaville High School Teacher Arrested For Alleged Relationship With Student
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
VACAVILLE (CBS13) – A Vacaville High School English teacher has been arrested on charges of lewd and lascivious acts with a minor.
Rodney Orosco, 47, turned himself in to police Wednesday and was booked into the Solano County Jail.
The victim’s grandparent reported the allegations to police after seeing Orosco carrying the victim across the school theater stage.
Additional details about the alleged relationship with Orosco were revealed after family members spoke with the victim. She told family members Orosco had kissed her on three occasions.
Investigators say text messages from the victim’s phone supported the allegation.
Anyone with information related to the case is encouraged to call Det. Drew Talton with the Vacaville Police Department at (707) 469-6621.