Temperatures Warm Into 90s Mother’s Day Weekend
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
The warming trend will continue into the weekend as temperatures are expected to reach above normal highs in the low 90s.
Mostly sunny skies will boost valley highs into the mid 80s Friday afternoon, but there’s a slight threat of afternoon thunderstorms in the Sierra.
Meanwhile, skies are slowly clearing across the Bay area, but gusty west winds during the afternoon will keep temperatures there cool, in the 60s.
A few high clouds will move across the valley and foothills on Saturday and Sunday, but high temperatures will be warming into the low 90s both days. That’s more than 10 degrees above normal for the Sacramento area for this time of year.
Temperatures will warm along the coast as well, with 70s expected in San Francisco Saturday and for Mother’s Day on Sunday.
An isolated threat of thunderstorms will remain in the Sierra Saturday afternoon with otherwise mostly sunny skies and pleasant high temperatures in the 70s this weekend.