Temperatures Warm Into 90s Mother’s Day Weekend
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
The warming trend will continue into the weekend as temperatures are expected to reach above normal highs in the low 90s.
Mostly sunny skies will boost valley highs into the mid 80s Friday afternoon, but there’s a slight threat of afternoon thunderstorms in the Sierra.
Meanwhile, skies are slowly clearing across the Bay area, but gusty west winds during the afternoon will keep temperatures there cool, in the 60s.
A few high clouds will move across the valley and foothills on Saturday and Sunday, but high temperatures will be warming into the low 90s both days. That’s more than 10 degrees above normal for the Sacramento area for this time of year.
Temperatures will warm along the coast as well, with 70s expected in San Francisco Saturday and for Mother’s Day on Sunday.
An isolated threat of thunderstorms will remain in the Sierra Saturday afternoon with otherwise mostly sunny skies and pleasant high temperatures in the 70s this weekend.