Temperatures Warm Into 90s Mother’s Day Weekend
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
The warming trend will continue into the weekend as temperatures are expected to reach above normal highs in the low 90s.
Mostly sunny skies will boost valley highs into the mid 80s Friday afternoon, but there’s a slight threat of afternoon thunderstorms in the Sierra.
Meanwhile, skies are slowly clearing across the Bay area, but gusty west winds during the afternoon will keep temperatures there cool, in the 60s.
A few high clouds will move across the valley and foothills on Saturday and Sunday, but high temperatures will be warming into the low 90s both days. That’s more than 10 degrees above normal for the Sacramento area for this time of year.
Temperatures will warm along the coast as well, with 70s expected in San Francisco Saturday and for Mother’s Day on Sunday.
An isolated threat of thunderstorms will remain in the Sierra Saturday afternoon with otherwise mostly sunny skies and pleasant high temperatures in the 70s this weekend.