‘Chili Finger Lady’ Back To Prison After Claiming Men Shot Son
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SAN JOSE (AP) — A Northern California woman sentenced to four years in prison for planting a severed finger in a bowl of Wendy’s chili is going back behind bars for creating another tall tale, this one about a shooting involving her son.
The San Jose Mercury News reported Tuesday that Anna Ayala pleaded no contest to three felony charges and will receive a two-year prison term when formally sentenced in September.
The so-called Chili Finger Lady was arrested in October after she told police that her son had been shot in the ankle by two men.
Guadalupe Reyes accidentally shot himself and Ayala lied to prevent him from going to prison as a felon in possession of a firearm. Reyes will also receive two years in prison for that very charge.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.