‘Chili Finger Lady’ Back To Prison After Claiming Men Shot Son
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SAN JOSE (AP) — A Northern California woman sentenced to four years in prison for planting a severed finger in a bowl of Wendy’s chili is going back behind bars for creating another tall tale, this one about a shooting involving her son.
The San Jose Mercury News reported Tuesday that Anna Ayala pleaded no contest to three felony charges and will receive a two-year prison term when formally sentenced in September.
The so-called Chili Finger Lady was arrested in October after she told police that her son had been shot in the ankle by two men.
Guadalupe Reyes accidentally shot himself and Ayala lied to prevent him from going to prison as a felon in possession of a firearm. Reyes will also receive two years in prison for that very charge.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.