George Lucas Returns To Modesto To Celebrate ‘American Graffiti’
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
MODESTO (CBS13) — Filmmaker George Lucas made a rare appearance in his hometown to celebrate the 40th anniversary of his first movie.
Lucas came back to where it all started. Now a billionaire several times over, he set foot back in town wearing Levi’s and cowboy boots with no Hollywood entourage.
“I’m very happy to be where the inspiration for my movie came from,” he said.
Lucas served as the Grand Marshall of the Modesto American Graffiti Car Show and Festival parade.