George Lucas Returns To Modesto To Celebrate ‘American Graffiti’
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
MODESTO (CBS13) — Filmmaker George Lucas made a rare appearance in his hometown to celebrate the 40th anniversary of his first movie.
Lucas came back to where it all started. Now a billionaire several times over, he set foot back in town wearing Levi’s and cowboy boots with no Hollywood entourage.
“I’m very happy to be where the inspiration for my movie came from,” he said.
Lucas served as the Grand Marshall of the Modesto American Graffiti Car Show and Festival parade.