Red Flag Warning In Effect For Northern Sacramento Valley
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
A Red Flag Warning has been extended for the northern end of the Sacramento Valley, including Marysville, Yuba City and Oroville, and stretches to the Clearlake area. The warning will stay in effect until noon today. At around 6 a.m., there were nearly constant lightning strikes in that area.
Read more from the National Weather Service.
A red flag warning is a warning issued by the National Weather Service to let firefighters know that conditions are ideal for wildfires.