Red Flag Warning In Effect For Northern Sacramento Valley
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
A Red Flag Warning has been extended for the northern end of the Sacramento Valley, including Marysville, Yuba City and Oroville, and stretches to the Clearlake area. The warning will stay in effect until noon today. At around 6 a.m., there were nearly constant lightning strikes in that area.
Read more from the National Weather Service.
A red flag warning is a warning issued by the National Weather Service to let firefighters know that conditions are ideal for wildfires.