Red Flag Warning In Effect For Northern Sacramento Valley
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
A Red Flag Warning has been extended for the northern end of the Sacramento Valley, including Marysville, Yuba City and Oroville, and stretches to the Clearlake area. The warning will stay in effect until noon today. At around 6 a.m., there were nearly constant lightning strikes in that area.
Read more from the National Weather Service.
A red flag warning is a warning issued by the National Weather Service to let firefighters know that conditions are ideal for wildfires.