Red Flag Warning In Effect For Northern Sacramento Valley
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
A Red Flag Warning has been extended for the northern end of the Sacramento Valley, including Marysville, Yuba City and Oroville, and stretches to the Clearlake area. The warning will stay in effect until noon today. At around 6 a.m., there were nearly constant lightning strikes in that area.
Read more from the National Weather Service.
A red flag warning is a warning issued by the National Weather Service to let firefighters know that conditions are ideal for wildfires.