Red Flag Warning In Effect For Northern Sacramento Valley
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
A Red Flag Warning has been extended for the northern end of the Sacramento Valley, including Marysville, Yuba City and Oroville, and stretches to the Clearlake area. The warning will stay in effect until noon today. At around 6 a.m., there were nearly constant lightning strikes in that area.
Read more from the National Weather Service.
A red flag warning is a warning issued by the National Weather Service to let firefighters know that conditions are ideal for wildfires.