Patterson Man Found Dead In Car From Apparent Gang-Related Shooting
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
Patterson (CBS13) – Police are investigating the death of a man found seated in a car with a gunshot wound to the head.
Stanislaus County sheriff’s deputies and Patterson police officers responded to reports of gunfire in the 100 block of Washburn Street near Garza Park at around 11:30 p.m. Thursday.
A 25-year-old Hispanic man was found seated in a car with a fatal gunshot wound to the head.
No suspects have been identified in what investigators believe is a gang-related crime. Investigators also say there were no witnesses; and the victim’s family members, along with others at the scene, were uncooperative.
The victim’s name is being withheld at this time.
Anyone with information regarding this investigation is urged to call Det. David Hickman with the Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department at (209) 525-7042. You can also leave an anonymous tip by calling Crime Stoppers at (209) 521-4636. Tipsters can also e-mail tips at the Crime Stoppers website, or text them to CRIMES (274637) by typing “Tip704″ plus the message and be eligible for a cash reward.