Raley Field Recognized As Top 10 Vegetarian-Friendly Ballparks In Nation
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The food at Raley Field has been honored again as vegetarian-friendly by the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
PETA named the stadium one of the most vegetarian-friendly minor-league ballparks in the country.
The home of the River Cats was ranked No. 9 out of 10.
The group says fans have a number of veggie options to choose from, including the vegetarian sausage with grilled onions and peppers, and the spiced chipotle black bean burger.
The Tulsa Drillers’ ballpark took the top spot on the list.