Raley Field Recognized As Top 10 Vegetarian-Friendly Ballparks In Nation
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The food at Raley Field has been honored again as vegetarian-friendly by the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
PETA named the stadium one of the most vegetarian-friendly minor-league ballparks in the country.
The home of the River Cats was ranked No. 9 out of 10.
The group says fans have a number of veggie options to choose from, including the vegetarian sausage with grilled onions and peppers, and the spiced chipotle black bean burger.
The Tulsa Drillers’ ballpark took the top spot on the list.