Raley Field Recognized As Top 10 Vegetarian-Friendly Ballparks In Nation
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The food at Raley Field has been honored again as vegetarian-friendly by the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
PETA named the stadium one of the most vegetarian-friendly minor-league ballparks in the country.
The home of the River Cats was ranked No. 9 out of 10.
The group says fans have a number of veggie options to choose from, including the vegetarian sausage with grilled onions and peppers, and the spiced chipotle black bean burger.
The Tulsa Drillers’ ballpark took the top spot on the list.