Raley Field Recognized As Top 10 Vegetarian-Friendly Ballparks In Nation
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The food at Raley Field has been honored again as vegetarian-friendly by the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
PETA named the stadium one of the most vegetarian-friendly minor-league ballparks in the country.
The home of the River Cats was ranked No. 9 out of 10.
The group says fans have a number of veggie options to choose from, including the vegetarian sausage with grilled onions and peppers, and the spiced chipotle black bean burger.
The Tulsa Drillers’ ballpark took the top spot on the list.