Raley Field Recognized As Top 10 Vegetarian-Friendly Ballparks In Nation
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The food at Raley Field has been honored again as vegetarian-friendly by the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
PETA named the stadium one of the most vegetarian-friendly minor-league ballparks in the country.
The home of the River Cats was ranked No. 9 out of 10.
The group says fans have a number of veggie options to choose from, including the vegetarian sausage with grilled onions and peppers, and the spiced chipotle black bean burger.
The Tulsa Drillers’ ballpark took the top spot on the list.